Wednesday, August 26, 2009

in the name of love

Even after gracefully crossing my fortieth birthday, this is one thing which surprises me till date.

Love is the most beautiful human feeling, its equated with God, then why do people do the most heinous things in its name? then they give excuses that every thing is fair in love and war. Well, I never believed in that and never will.

If you look around you you will see people killing, cheating, destroying others in the name of love. Is it love? I don’t believe so. To me love means respecting, honoring your mate. Chosing her happiness before yours.. even if it means her being set free. Under no circumstances does love wants to search his her own pleasure. He may walk away from a person if his love is not returned but he will never harass, disgrace or torture her if she refuses to love him.

I believe a huge majority of human beings call lust love. That is the only confusion. If they search their souls they will realize that they are glorifying their lust or passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment